AI BETA TESTING v1.16 NO THREAT DETECTED
At the current time 2023-03-20, 10:32:27 UTC, we applied AI techniques to evaluate the recent seismic activity in the Hawaii Region for the estimation of earthquakes in the near future, but we were unable to identify any patterns, so the results indicate no significant threat for this region.
Check the page frequently; it may change suddenly!
- Ouzounov, D., Pulinets, S., Hattori, K., & Taylor, P. (2018). Pre-earthquake processes: a multidisciplinary approach to earthquake prediction studies (Vol. 234). John Wiley & Sons.
- Szakács, A. (2021). Precursor-Based Earthquake Prediction Research: Proposal for a Paradigm-Shifting Strategy. Frontiers in Earth Science, 8, 548398.
- Bolton, D. C., Shreedharan, S., Rivière, J., & Marone, C. (2020). Acoustic energy release during the laboratory seismic cycle: Insights on laboratory earthquake precursors and prediction. Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth, 125(8), e2019JB018975.
- Hayakawa, M. (2018). Earthquake precursor studies in Japan. Pre‐Earthquake Processes: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Earthquake Prediction Studies, 7-18.
- Uyeda, S. (2013). On earthquake prediction in Japan. Proceedings of the Japan Academy, Series B, 89(9), 391-400.
- Lu, K., Hou, M., Jiang, Z., Wang, Q., Sun, G., & Liu, J. (2018). Understanding earthquake from the granular physics point of view—Causes of earthquake, earthquake precursors and predictions. International Journal of Modern Physics B, 32(07), 1850081.
- Martinelli, G. (2018). Contributions to a history of earthquake prediction research. Pre-Earthquake Processes: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Earthquake Prediction Studies, 67-76.
- Tehseen, R., Farooq, M. S., & Abid, A. (2020). Earthquake prediction using expert systems: a systematic mapping study. Sustainability, 12(6), 2420.
- Berhich, A., Belouadha, F. Z., & Kabbaj, M. I. (2022). A location-dependent earthquake prediction using recurrent neural network algorithms. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 161, 107389.