To help you gain the most from our
World Earthquakes Chat, please familiarize yourself with the rules
below for participating in the chat room.
These rules are designed to help give a better understanding of what behavior is expected and make your experience more enjoyable and safe.
1. No discussion of any illegal activity or threats of violence (ie. threats of suicide, self-harm, or physical harm).
2. No use of explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, images or messages.
3. No posts that attack, insult, flame, defame, or abuse others. Respect other members opinions regarding treatment decisions.
4. No advertising or links to advertising or links to untrusted sources or links not related to earth science or "Spam" is permitted.
Advertising or spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting something.
Links promoting fundraising, advocacy, etc. are not permitted.
Sharing of earth science trusted links to helpful and relevant web sites and resources is allowed if they are not used for a promotional purpose.
5. No posts of copyrighted material, lengthy articles, or posts of an overtly political or religious nature (ie. proselyting).
6. Do not post offline personal contact information (ie. your home address, phone numbers etc.) and do not ask for personal information from others. This is to protect your security and identity.
Members that do not abide by the rules may be subject to having their posts edited or deleted,
their member account permanently banned from further access and/or deleted without notice.
Rules may change at any time, please re-read them regularly.
December 15, 2017: Mw 6.5 in INDONESIA December 13, 2017: Mw 6.5 in BOUVET ISLAND
December 08, 2017: Mw 6.5 in MICRONESIA
01. JAPAN (8.16%) 02. CHILE (6.35%) 03. CALIFORNIA (4.72%) 04. PAPUA NEW GUINEA (3.99%) 05. INDONESIA (3.86%) 06. IRAN (3.76%) 07. SUMATRA (3.3%) 08. PERU (3.19%) 09. NEVADA (2.96%) 10. RUSSIA (2.96%) 11. TAIWAN (2.94%) 12. MEXICO (2.89%) 13. CHINA (2.28%) 14. TURKEY (2.12%) 15.
SOLOMON ISLANDS (2.06%)
01. SUNDAY (15.1706%) 02. SATURDAY (14.7217%) 03. TUESDAY (14.632%) 04. FRIDAY (14.5422%) 05. MONDAY (14.2729%) 06. WEDNESDAY (14.0036%) 07. THURSDAY